CDE Health Care Services of St. Louis, Missouri
Phone: (314) 868-1509
Fax: (314) 868-6683
Take Our Survey
If you can answer "yes" to any of the following questions, the time may have come to consider in-home care.
- Is your loved one wearing clothing that is unclean or the same outfit day after day?
- Is it apparent your loved one is not showering or bathing?
- Does your loved one fail to comb/style their hair or brush their teeth?
- Is your loved one losing weight?
- Is there unusual tearing or bruising of the skin that may indicate a fall?
- Does your loved one fail to recognize you or know your name?
- Are there signs of confusion such as not knowing the date, where he/she is or the season of the year?
- Has your loved one withdrawn socially or have trouble communicating?
- Are there foul smells coming from the refrigerator and cupboards?
- Are the cupboards void of nutritious food?
- Is the home cluttered and does it have newspapers and mail accumulated?
- Are you finding expired medications or medications that are not being taken?
- Do you need assistance with your sick or disabled child in order to work or take care of other household members/necessities?
- Are you in good health but often think of how you could benefit from assistance with daily essentials, housekeeping and/or companionship?
We would love to assist you. Contact CDE Health Care Services today!